Your support of the show supports the Tim Early Foundation, which administers grants
for the aquatic programs in the Midwest. The Tim Early Foundation has granted over
$100,000 and has been involved in the reefing of two ships off Chicago.
- All attendees are interested in the aquatic world.
- Age Category Martial Status Education
18-25 5.9% Single 25% High School 9.18%
26-35 10.97% Married 59.70% Some College 27.74%
36-45 21.41% In a Relationship 10.65% College 59.18%
Annual Income Diver Member Of:
$0-25,000 5.59% Yes 86.39% Facebook 54.43%
$25.001-50,000 12.87% No 10.86% Twitter 8.54%
$50,001-75,000 23.31% LinkedIn 19.62%
- Both novice and experienced divers come to the show to learn more about
equipment and to provide guidance in purchasing equipment.
- Children come to explore and learn how they can become involved in the
- Expected attendance: +12,000.
- It is early enough in the year to schedule dive trips - short term (spring
time) and long-term to "exotic" destinations.
- Great way to meet divers looking to get out and DIVE!
- Attendees are looking for dive destinations and booking their trips.
- Divers from all surrounding states come for the workshops and film festivals.
Dive Center Advantage
- Exposure of your center.
- Get your name out there.
- Meet customers you have not seen in a while.
- Meet divers new to the area.
- You can visit with your existing customers
and recruit new ones.
- New customers who are excited about diving.
- Can sell basic equipment to attendees as well as other items to the non-divers
while making their dream of scuba a reality.
- Promote your upcoming dive trips.
- Dive Manufacturers Advantage.
- Visit with Midwest divers and learn their special interests.
- Introduce your product line to both divers and non-divers.
- Exhibit products that may not have been displayed in the local stores.
- Promote your products.
- Open new accounts.
- Customers have the opportunity to to meet with and talk to you reps to
answer technical questions and give advice.
- Link with dealers and bond with customers.
- Manufacturers receive feedback from people that use the equipment.
Dive Travel Advantage
- Cross promote your properties.
- Promote with dive centers on receiving open water and continuing education
- Highlight your property.
- SELL travel to divers looking to get away from the brutal Midwest winter!
- Offer all-inclusive packages featuring scuba diving. Have one of our mid-west
stores train them in the classroom and pool, and come to your area for completion.
- Live aboard can introduce new/non-divers to a whole new concept of travel.
- Can fill up destinations during non-peak seasons.
Your continued support of Our World-Underwater is not only appreciated, but also
shows your loyalty to the diving industry.